On May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union entered into force on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, i.e. the GDPR. All those who in any way process personal data of other people, such as name, surname, place of residence, age etc. must comply with these provisions.
Therefore, going to mine:
Keep in mind:
1. The administrator of the above-linked pages, servers and social media is Małgorzata
2. Anyone who comments on posts on the blog, Facebook, Instagram, videos on You Tube or is given on Discord, agree to the processing of personal data in the form of nickname, name and surname, email address, IP etc.
3. Providing data by the User is always completely voluntary.
4. In the absence of agree to provide data, it may result in the lack of access to some functions of individual websites / servers. An example of this, could be Discord, which cannot be accessed by people who don’t have an account there.
5. The blog owner is also the Administrator of personal data. It ensures the confidentiality of data provided by the user of the blog, as well as the fact that this data is not and will not be disclosed to third parties. The administrator collects data with due diligence, and also protects them using tools provided by the WordPress engine.
7. The data will be processed on the basis of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) ) and the Act of August 29, 1997. about personal data protection.
8. The User has the right to:
a.) the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing;
b.) the right to object to data processing;
c.) the right to data portability;
d.) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent;
e.) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing and collection of data by the Administrator.
9. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the device used by the user (telephone, computer, tablet).
11. Posts and sponsored videos are posted on the blog, Facebook, Discord, Instagram, as well as on You Tube. Mainly with announcements, book and game reviews. They are available only for marketing purposes. In posts, films and film descriptions, links to publishing sites along with logos, as well as links to author pages or the author’s website may appear. The administrator is not responsible for the availability of these pages.
12. By participating in the competitions I organize, as well as the giveaway, you agree to:
a) Each competition organized on the blog has its own regulations, which indicate, among others competition organizer, competition task and prize sponsor.
b.) By participating in the competition, the participant thereby consents to the processing of his data.
c.) By participating in the competition, the participant also agrees to the publication of his data in order to announce the winner.
d.) The winner sends these data to the owner of the blog – Małgorzata via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, “send message” on Facebook profile, private message on the Discord server called Oxfordka. After sending the prize, they will be deleted; personal data of competition participants are processed solely for the purpose of conducting the competition, only until the prize is sent or until it is provided.
e.) If the prize is sent by the Sponsor, the participant agrees to provide the sponsor with his personal data in order to send the prize. The data will be deleted after use.
f.) In the absence of data sharing, will prevent the prize from being sent to the winner.
13. As a website administrator, I entrust data to: Google Analitcs, Facebook, Instagram, where is fanpages, You Tube, where the Oxfordka channel is located, and Discord, where the Oxfordka server is located.